Supporting Director with the outlined responsibility:
• Develop a firm understanding of Member services and technology offerings
• Connecting members to appropriate projects and clients
• Organize trade missions and trade fairs locally and regionally
• Maintain and manage industry project milestones and deliverables
• Market association services, events and programmes
• Support in the development of marketing plans, strategies, presentations, collaterals and online media / network platforms.
1. At least 2 years working experience in a related field
2. Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
3. Basic understanding of energy efficiency and renewable energy sector and technologies
4. Strong command of spoken & written English required
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office (In particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint with some graphic design skills a plus)
6. Able to multi-task and provide good standard of support in a fast-paced environment.
7. Able to work in with minimal supervision
Please write in or email your comprehensive resume stating details including qualifications, references, contact no, current and expected salaries and attach a recent passport sized photo to: email@example.com
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS NEED TO APPLY