ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Energy Management Systems (EnMS).
This five-day course provides an opportunity for both Environmental and Energy management professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings.
On course completion you will be able to:
· Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organization of using the Standard
· Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
· Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
· Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
· Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
· Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
· Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all energy management systems
· Outline and interpret the requirements of the ISO 50001 management systems specification in the context of an audit
· Effectively plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of relevant EnMS audit criteria
· Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports
· Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
This course comprises lecture and workshop exercises. Participants are expected to possess a basic knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 before attending the course. This course is accredited by Internal Registry of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
This workshop is intended for anyone within an organisation interested and responsible for energy management practices and implementing energy efficiency into existing industrial management systems for continuous improvement for sustainability. Enhance your competitiveness by opening up to new business opportunities, when you are able to meet supply chain needs and customer’s contractual requirements with a SGS certified Energy Management System.
The course focuses on implementing the requirements of the ISO 50001:2011 standard to help your organization to develop & implement policy, identify significant energy & improve energy performance and also prepare & maintain required documentation.
The course programme includes the following main topics:
· Introduction to Energy Management
· ISO 50001: Overview
· ISO 50001 Requirements
· Process-based Energy Managements
· Energy Management Legislation
· Accreditation, Certification and Auditor Competence
· Audits: definition, principles, types
· The Audit Process
· Stage 1 Audit
· Developing the checklist
· Stage 2 Audit: Conducting the on-site audit
· Stage 2 Audit: Review of Findings
· Stage 2 Audit: Report and conclusion & Addressing corrective actions
· Examination Review
· Course review and summary
· Written Examination
63379886 or email@example.com
|Module Title||Start Date||End Date|
|IRCA Certified ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS) Lead Auditor Training Course||09-Dec-2013 09:00:00||13-Dec-2013 05:00:00|