This practical training will introduce the basics about South-East Asia’s micro-grid market. The participants will learn about global trends, fundamentals of technical design and key building blocks for micro-grid business models. 3 country-level dive-in’s will be presented for Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar which will be accompanied by selected case studies. Singapore experience in micro-grid development will also be shared.
The training is targeted at business development teams of equipment manufacturers and developers, financiers and those who want to learn more about this new market with strong growth potential in the region.
The training will also allow the participants to network with each other and will be an effective way to join a like-minded community of market players.
- Key Building Blocks for Micro-Grid Deployment: Policies & Regulations, Customers / Community & Financing
- Key market Segments and Business Models in South-East Asia: Commercial,Industrial & Community Micro-Grids
- Singapore’s role as a Hub for Micro-Grid Development
- Global Overview of the Microgrid market
- Technical Design of Renewable Energy Microgrids
- Deep dive-ins to key markets: Indonesia, Philippines & Myanmar
- Financing Solutions
- Enabling Platforms: Explaining Effective Ways for Building Project Pipeline
Date: 19 - 20 March 2018
Time: 9am - 5pm
Please contact Jowene for more details.
+65-63388578 / email@example.com
180 Kitchener Road City Square Mall Level 6 Sky Park, #06-10
|Module Title||Start Date||End Date|
|Understanding Micro-grid Market in South-East Asia||19-Mar-2018 09:00:00||20-Mar-2018 17:00:00|