Two major trends right now are green buildings and the increasing use of renewable energy. There is an increasing awareness of solar thermal technology. With the target of turning 80% of the buildings in Singapore by 2030, building owners, architects, facilities managers are turning to innovative technologies to meet this target.
• Introduction – the need for efficient cooling in the tropics
• Past – Invention of AC, fossil fuel, air pollution, sick building syndrome
• Present – Megatrends - renewable energy, green buildings, climate change, urban heat island
• Present – Therm-Aire thermal hybrid AC technology, energy efficiency, Green Mark certification, productivity & indoor air quality, zoning
• Future – thermal hybrid chiller systems, compressor-less AC technology
• Case studies – data centres, offices, business and others
Mr. James Yip has several years experience in training. He is ACTA certified. He has taught classes for supervisory and managerial level in the cleaning industry. He has also taught classes for IATA in the aviation industry with participants from the Middle East
and several countries in Asia.
Currently, he is the marketing manager for a lcoal air conditioner manufacturer, Ecoline Solar Pte Ltd. Ecoline Solar has a patented solar thermal hybrid airconditioning technology that offers up to 45% more energy savings than current inverter technology.
Date: 6 February 2018
Time: 9am - 5pm
SEAS Member: $380.00; Non-Member: $450.00
3 participants and above: $400.00 per participant
Fees are inclusive of GST
+65-63388578 / firstname.lastname@example.org
180 Kitchener Road City Square Mall Level 6 Sky Park, #06-10
|Module Title||Start Date||End Date|
|Harnessing Renewable Heat for Air Conditioning in Buidings||06-Feb-2018 09:00:00||06-Feb-2018 17:00:00|