|The programme envisions an SCEM as:|
A competent energy professional equipped to perform technical and managerial functions as a qualifies person in the areas of:
It is designed as a voluntary professional career upgrading scheme, supporting the national effort to enhance energy efficiency services for business.
Participants would have to attend 4 core modules and 2 electives.
* All Schedules subject to change. Dates for elective modules to be confirmed. Please contact our Training Department for electives schedules.
1) Lighting Systems and Building Envelopes (GMM Exempted)
2) Integrative Design for Energy Efficiency
3) Combined Heat and Power Systems
4) Steam and Compressed Air Systems
5) Energy Recovery and Reuse (*Pre-requisites required)
SCEM Professional Exam is held twice a year: Feb/March and Aug/Sept
The next upcoming SCEM Professional Exam is estimated to be around Sept-Oct 2016. Registration will begins around August 2016.
Registration for SCEM Professional course is on-going.
Candidates who sign up for the full SCEM programme at Professional Level are eligible for E2I Training Grant. (Terms and Conditions apply).
SEAS Training Department: +65 63379886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEAS Training Center @ Park Mall #08-02 (Opposite Dhoby Ghaut MRT)
|Module Title||Start Date||End Date|
|Energy Measurement and Appraisal||11-May-2016 09:00:00||13-May-2016 18:00:00|
|Motor Driven Systems||21-Jun-2016 09:00:00||23-Jun-2016 18:00:00|
|Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation Systems||11-Jul-2016 09:00:00||13-Jul-2016 17:00:00|
|Energy Management and Economics||18-Aug-2016 09:00:00||22-Aug-2016 18:00:00|